Deciding to replace the flooring in your home is a big decision, whether the plan is to redo one room or the whole house. There’s a lot to think about! Things like styles, colors, materials, price, worthy companies…
A piece of advice: you need a reliable company as your starting point, and everything and every decision will be enjoyable.
As the premier flooring specialists in the East Bay area, Worley’s Home Design Center has everything you need to transform your home floors. Over the decades, our specialists have worked with thousands of homeowners to accomplish their “dream homes.” This starts with quality, beautiful flooring.
So, what is the “art of flooring?” Let’s review, together!
It all hinges on choosing the right company…
How do you know which is the “right” company? Every flooring and home design company will tell you they are the “best.” Here’s what you need to look for:
- Time in the industry. A worthy company will have made their mark in their community. There will be a rapport, testimonials, and people you know may have heard of the company and/or used them for their projects. A good rule-of-thumb: the longer the company has been around, the better. Note: Worley’s has been in business for nearly 60 years!
- Excellent customer service. These days, there is absolutely no reason to work with a company that has rude or aloof employees, am I right? Who has time for that? You should feel welcomed and valued when you call, visit a showroom, and interact online/email. If you don’t—move on.
- Clear pricing. We all want affordable Another aspect to think about is to insist on clear pricing. Quotes should be in writing. Measurements and materials should be precise. You should not find yourself wondering how much your bill will be in the end or feel uncertain.
- A good selection. You are unique, your home is unique, and your style is your own. Whichever company you choose to work with (and we hope it’s ours!)—you need to have a good selection of materials, colors, textures, etc. No one wants their home to look like their neighbors! We all desire to have a home which reflects who we are.
- You need a design team. This is the key. Any flooring company can successfully install a good floor. But, a true design team can help bring your dream to life within your home. Our team understands aesthetics as well as we understand quality installation. That is the key to the art of flooring.
The help you need making decisions and executing beautiful flooring in your home is right around the corner from you in San Leandro here at Worley’s Home Design Center. What kind of floor are you dreaming of? Our team would love to work with you. Your new home flooring awaits!
For details you can check San Leandro flooring.
Worley’s Home Design Center / 2751 Castro Valley Blvd / Castro Valley, CA 94546 / (510) 582-6400