Here in Castro Valley, CA, we cherish our small-town-big-city-ocean-side hybrid vibe. We love our rodeo ranch and our one-screen movie theater just as much as we love our surfing, nightlife and salty air. Because Castro Valley is midsized, the economy here is made up of goods and services for the locals to support our mostly residential community. This means, our residents have a direct influence on the supply and demand within the city limits. Plainly, tourism plays a very small role in this neck of the woods.
For home and condo owners, this makes life a bit easier. The grocery store is just around the corner. The local mechanic is on a first-name basis with the majority of clients who frequent the shop. Home flooring replacement contractors are—RIGHT HERE, too! In fact, our team at Worley’s Home Design Center is proud to call the Bay Area home. We, too, love this area and everything about the residents who make it so homey. As the premier flooring specialists of the East Bay, we can offer you and yours unrivaled flooring options.
What Worley’s can offer you for your California home:
- Carpet and area rugs: a new rug or carpet is an easy way to change the dynamic in a space by adding color or texture or pattern. Carpets and rugs are also a great noise reducer—good for bringing serenity back into the home.
- Hardwood, bamboo: at Worley’s, we offer 22 hardwood flooring lines and 5 bamboo flooring lines. Quite literally, anything you could want in a hardwood floor is here within our capabilities.
- Laminate: this is a perfect option for those who love a real-wood look without the real-wood price. Worley’s offers 12 different laminate lines—all are premium products.
- Linoleum and vinyl: many, if asked, could not explain the difference between linoleum, laminate and vinyl flooring. Further, many guests will ever know if a floor is wood, stone, or ceramic—or linoleum or vinyl! This means you can choose an extremely affordable product with an equally high-end look, for much less than anyone would ever guess you paid. These come in sheets, tiles, and planks to match the look you want. Our team would love to show you the 12 lines our product partners offer.
- Cork: this material may be one of the most fascinating innovations to hit the market in a long time. Made from recycled wine corks, this product is green, durable, and comfortable on the feet! And, cork is the only flooring material which naturally inhibits the growth of mold and mildew. Worley’s offers 5 premium cork flooring lines from our trusted partners.
- Tile and stone: porcelain, glass, ceramic, limestone, granite, slate, sandstone, marble, quarry, travertine, and other natural stone tiles in many different colors and details are offered through Natural stone is one of the Earth’s first “green” products to be found in high demand. What’s more—it can be reused, reclaimed, recycled, and requires very little maintenance. Any one of our 16 product lines would be perfect in your Castro Valley kitchen, porch, or bathroom.
- Baseboards and crown molding: the perfect touch to the perfect flooring. Or, if your space has great floors but feels incomplete or unsophisticated, upgraded baseboards and crown molding could easily do the trick.
- Indoor/outdoor: rugs are not only for indoor spaces. Worley’s is partnered with two indoor/outdoor rug manufacturers that specialize in durable, fade-resistant materials for the spaces on your back patio, pool or hot tub area, deck, 4-season porch, outdoor stairs, BBQ area, and gazebo.
What makes Worley’s Home Design Center different than the competitors?
Worley’s began as a desire in a 12-year-old’s heart when he began as an apprentice in his father’s shop. There, he worked with drapery, upholstery, and carpet. Alongside his dad, that little boy grew up learning the ins and outs of home improvement, what people want for their homes and why they want it. He learned the value of customer service and hard work. 58 years later and still going, Les Worley sets his business apart from the big-box retailers with four things: quality products, competitive pricing, expert craftsmanship, and old-time customer service—the kind that makes every client feel like family.
A small-town vibe does not have to mean fewer options or lower quality products. At Worley’s Home Design Center in Castro Valley, CA, it means friendly, personable customer service with premium craftsmanship and materials from well-known, reputable manufacturers. A small-town vibe with our team means we will offer our clients countless options to help zero-in on the perfect fit, with specifications that will work for you and yours. Let our team earn your business—your new floors await!
Worley’s Home Design Center – 2751 Castro Valley Blvd – Castro Valley, CA 94546 – (510) 582-6400