San Leandro is a suburban city in Alameda County, CA, along the Eastern shoreline of the San Francisco Bay, between Oakland and Hayward. The first inhabitants here were the descendants of the Ohlone people, who are believed to have arrived around 3000 BC to make their home along the coast.
These days, a lot has changed from what life must have been like then. We still have our shoreline, our sunlight, our perfect climate—but we also have competitive businesses all over the city vying for homeowners’ attention: Buy this house! Buy this product! Use this flooring!
Ultimately, home upgrades and big decisions like replacing your home’s flooring with new hardwood are daunting tasks—there is so much to think about! Which company will we entrust? What colors and grains do we want? How much will we spend? Will we choose real hardwood? What questions should we be asking now? How long will our project take? Do I need to take off work?
Don’t panic! Yes, there are lots of questions to get answered—but to get started in the right direction, according to the team here at Worley’s Home Design Center, all you need are two things:
- You must know what you want
- You must choose a reputable company
The rest of the process will go smoothly and “take care of itself” so to speak, if you will just commit to these two things.
Want: hardwood floor
So, you have decided on hardwood floors for your home. Do you know why? Check out these benefits and see if they align with your needs/wants:
- Hardwood will never age out of style. Décor trends will come and go, but a quality wood floor will remain constant, appropriate, and gorgeous.
- Extravagance and elegance. Simply put—hardwood flooring is grown up. There is something special and sophisticated about a beautiful hardwood floor through Worley’s.
- Curb appeal. Whether you are currently considering selling in the future or not, hardwood flooring is a smart upgrade that is attractive to potential buys and appraisers.
Why choose Worley’s
The team at Worley’s has been helping residents in the San Leandro area upgrade their homes with unbeatably beautiful hardwood floors for nearly six decades. We are the premier flooring specialists in the East Bay. We are very selective when partnering with a manufacturer so as to ensure our clients receive only the best in quality and design.
Here is a brief overview of 22 incredible hardwood lines and 5 amazing bamboo lines with which Worley’s is partnered:
- Aacer: premium Northern Hardwoods, exceptionally tight grain, from the forests of Michigan and Wisconsin
- Alston: product line based in Los Angeles, CA, emphasis on environmentally friendly agricultural/soil enrichment products
- Anderson: beautiful, rich, American-made product with roots as far back as 1946
- Antique Impressions: small batch, hand-crafted flooring, original and niche products
- Ark Floor: top quality exotic hardwood options, named Top International Flooring Brand
- Armstrong: stylish and designed to match any décor
- Bausen: exotic and durable natural wood materials and standout finishes, earth friendly focus
- Bruce: large selection of colors and styles to match any décor, distressed options
- California Classics: local, timeless options
- Columbia: specializes in character (imperfect grains), exotic, and traditional oaks; authentic and handcrafted
- Elegance: natural and engineered options known for its elegance
- Garrison: fine, hand-crafted, eco-friendly flooring, environmentally responsible practices
- Hallmark: beautiful, durable, sustainable floors with durable finishes for any family wear-and-tear
- Homerwood: Appalachian hardwood, hand-crafted, premium hardwood flooring line
- Junckers: durable enough for sports areas and dance floors; beautiful enough for commercial and residential spaces
- Lauzon: naturally refined elegance, focus on the individual species and the individually patterned grains
- LM Flooring: detailed, leathered, brushed, Earthy options
- Mannington: designed with longevity and durability as the primary focus; hand-crafted and exotics available
- Mirage: many colors and finish options, awards for excellence, manufactured in North America, hypo-allergenic finishes free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Mullican: renowned for high-quality flooring and environmentally sound manufacturing practices, produced exclusively in the United States
- Provenza: uses a patented technology to naturally enhance the quality of the wood; known for beauty, style, and innovation
- Shaw: boasts the most durable, impact-resistant hardwood on the market
By name, our bamboo lines are:
- Bamboo & Hardwood Imports: family owned and operated, imports, over 45 years in business
- Greenwood: known for elegance and unique grain and color
- Tecsun: headquartered in City of Industry, CA, captures old-world craftsmanship, fashion, and beauty
- Teragren: all things bamboo—leads the market in environmentally friendly options
- USFloors: based in Dalton, GA; manufactures unique and sustainable bamboo (and cork) options
The team at Worley’s Home Design Center invites you to our showroom to meet our professional staff and see first-hand what we can do for your home. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Worley’s Home Design Center – 2751 Castro Valley Blvd – Castro Valley, CA 94546 – (510) 582-6400